"CoHo Productions' co-founder Gary Cole is bringing a virtual experience to CoHo as a unique fundraising campaign. On July 24th, the red carpet will be rolled out for the digital opening of a limited "Page to Stage" run featuring scenes adapted from Black Box, Cole's debut novel. Scenes from the novel will be performed live and captured on video, then shared with our audience. 75% of proceeds go to support arts and cultural organizations affected by COVID-19, while the remaining 25% will be retained by CoHo to cover operating losses incurred during the closure." (Promo Copy)
EverOut lists are a great tool for crafting weekend itineraries, curating restaurant recommendations for your out-of-town friends, and so much more! Endlessly customizable, you can mix and match events, locations, and articles, or keep them separate. You can even invite your friends to contribute to your lists!
New lists are private and visible only to you. You can change this any time.
Or add to your existing lists:
Say something about this item. If you add it to multiple lists, the note will be added to all lists. You can always change it later!
is now on these lists:
Whoop! We ran into a problem. Please try again later.