Pride Month in Seattle is in full swing, and while Washington State won't fully reopen until the end of June, the city is teeming with ways to celebrate LGBTQ+ identities. To make things easy for you, we've created a Seattle Pride events hub for all your Pride needs, including:
- Virtual Seattle Pride events — don't miss the big VirtualPride Seattle event on June 26–27
- In-person Seattle Pride events — mark your calendars for the Capitol Hill Pride March & Rally
- LGBTQ-owned Seattle restaurants
- Pride-themed food & drink specials from Seattle restaurants (rainbow confetti from Cupcake Royale, anyone?)
- New books by LGBTQ+ authors to add to your TBR list
- An update on the reopening of local queer bars and shops
We'll keep the guide updated with fresh Pride content as the month goes on, so feel free to add it to your bookmarks. Happy planning!