Friday Harbor House Spring Equinox Beer Tasting Dinner
This event is in the past
Mon, Mar 20, 5 pm
Friday Harbor House
This is an in-person event
More from Our Spring Events Guide
The following description is from the event organizer.Celebrate the spring equinox with a fresh take on local craft beer and a specially curated menu. Their very own Chef Bryce, alongside brew masters Jesse and Jake from San Juan Island Brewing Company, have crafted a tasting experience to awaken your senses this spring.
Revel over a craft beer presentation and 5-course dinner expertly paired with the freshest local craft beer while taking in the sights and sounds of spring overlooking the harbor from The Restaurant at Friday Harbor House. Menu highlights include:
· Course 1: Nettles paired with a Czech-style Pilsner
· Course 2: Gold Beet Soup with Ginger paired with Export Lager
· Course 3: Grilled Oysters paired with a Late Boat Dark Lager
· Course 4: Madrona Corned Lamb paired with an Bull Kelp ESB
· Course 5: Dessert paired with an Imperial Stout
The dinner starts at $75/ person and includes the 5-course dinner, beer parings and a commemorative keepsake glass.
If you feel like extending your stay, join us at the Friday Harbor House for an exclusive event overnight package! The package is $300 and includes a one-night stay, two dinner and beer pairing tickets.