Here at Stranger EverOut, our mission is to make it easy for you to go out and have a good time in Seattle. Or at least it was, until COVID-19. We're still here letting you know about all the things you can do in Seattle, though—we've just shifted our focus to things you can do safely, while maintaining necessary social distance, including attending virtual events and ordering takeout from local restaurants, or attending restaurants and events in-person where it's allowed. You can already find a variety of links around our site to help you stay entertained, but, if you don't know where to begin, you're in the right place. Below, we've rounded up a handy list of links to all of our pandemic-specific content.
No matter what you're looking for, you'll find the greatest number of options on our comprehensive events calendar, with both streaming and in-person options. You may also want to check out our one-day only event listings, which we've compiled to make sure you don't miss out on the good stuff.
You'll also find our latest curated articles about things to do and places to go in Seattle on our guides and roundups homepage.
If you're masked up and want to get out of the house, we have several guides to help you do so safely!
Hungry? Check out our listings for:
- Restaurants open for dine-in service, both indoor and outdoor
- Restaurants and bars with patios, if you'd specifically like to sit outside
- Staycation-worthy restaurants and bars that will make you feel transported
- Farmers markets, some of which have preorder options
- Places to get summer berries, including U-pick farms and restaurant specials
Bored? We also have options for you, like:
- Drive-in movie theaters that are open this summer
- Art galleries that have reopened for in-person visits
- In-person events, from pop-up food events to protests
- Our complete guide to outdoor and socially distanced summer activities, including boat rentals and parks
Luckily, there are still plenty of ways to stay entertained at home!
Nothing good in the fridge? Try our listings for:
- All restaurants with takeout & delivery, from restaurants that delivery to cafes that accept walk-ups
- Restaurants and bars with delivery, if you don't want to or can't leave your house
- Places offering to-go cocktails, including both cocktail kits and pre-mixed drinks
- Restaurants offering family meals, if you need to feed a crowd
Tired of scrolling through Netflix? You have other entertainment choices, like:
- Livestreamed events—check this page for the best events offered through both local and national organizations
- Our own streaming events supporting local artists and organizations
- Festivals that will be livestreamed in August, if you're missing your favorite annual events
- Weed shops that are still open, if all else fails!
We believe in the importance of supporting BIPOC communities wherever possible, in whatever you decide to do. To that end, don't forget to check out our guides to:
- Black-owned restaurants, including takeout and dine-in options
- Protests and resistance events, both in-person and online
- Events centering BIPOC artists and creators
- Anti-racism resources, from films to watch to organizations accepting donations
Did we miss something? If there's a restaurant or a business not included in our listings, or a topic you think we should cover, we'd love to hear from you! Please get in touch via email. Want to help us keep these local resources going? Consider donating to The Stranger—we'd really, really appreciate it!