Since 1976, Black History Month has served as an opportunity to seek understanding and learn more about the too-often neglected contribution and achievements of Black Americans. Black History Month also provides a platform for individuals to learn more about the effects of racism, and how to build a more equitable and inclusive future.
Join us for an inspirational discussion with three incredible Black leaders who have used their voice to pave the way and advance DEI efforts in our region.
This is a virtual event that will be held in Airmeet, which allows attendees to have quality networking time before and after the panel discussion. Please note the event link will be emailed to all attendees at least one week prior.
- Jordan Babineaux, Former Seattle Seahawks Player, Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur
- Jamila Conley, Vice President, Business Transformation Office, F5 Networks
- Girmay Zahilay, King County Councilmember
- Emily Cantrell, Director, World Trade Center Seattle
- 8:15am - Virtual Networking Begins
- 8:30am - Panel Discussion Begins
- 9:15am - Q&A
- 9:30am - Panel Discussion Ends, Additional Networking Opportunities
- 9:45am - Program Closes
" (Promo Copy)